11 October, 2010

Spiker's Sleeper in Seattle

Spiker's Sleeper in Seattle .... Honda Tuning magazine showcases my bro's car in a 5 page spread... The cars been a blessing.  He's made lots of good friends building it, spent lots of good times working on it, and it motivates him to work his program and live in sobriety. It's a beast as you can see, not unlike the man himself.. a Freemonster you might say... haha.  I gotta say, a pretty creative clan  I come from.  Pop is building America, Mom could open a gift shop with her crafty ways and greeting cards (not to mention wood working and painting), I got this photography thing going, and Spiker, well, he likes to go fast.  He studies and learns how to make his own fast.  I mean, come on, blow a transmission, limp the car home, pull it out, rebuild it, put it back in and make it back to the street's last race of the night - CRAZY.  Proud of ya bro, you build fast.  Left turn nigga!

No comments:

Post a Comment